Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Good morning..I   hope Mom is doing this right and she does not embarrass me...I see my  furriends Humphrey and Roger are here so the Nicholas boys have decided to try this...I  am going to be doing ,most of the blogging..My angel brofurs will pop in every now and then...

A few years ago my girlfriend Aggie  who is now an angel  bestowed the title of Grand Supreme Pukemeister on me for my  unmatched puking skills...I want to update   you on my latest achievement.. Last evening mom made the mistake of letting some dirty dishes sit in the sink with    yucky water which I decided to sample even though I had a clean bowl of water and my   fountain is working...

Of course it did not agree with me adn I was in my   cubes which were sitting on the bed b ecause the B's had been here earlier adn they were messing with them..My tummy started to gurgle adn I started to gag and the next thing yopu know I was sitting in one  cube with my head half way in the other cube on the bed on my  pink blankie and  it came...In both my cubes and the blankie...

mom grabbed  me, the blankie and the cubes and we all landed on a hard surface       wher I was forced to finish my puke ratehr than on a soft surface where I could get  good footing..

Now now has a clean blankie on the bed...



1 comment:

  1. Oh thish ish so exciting, the Nicholas Boys ish here! *waving paws excitedly* We ish sho happy to see all three of yew - wheeeee! OMC, Midnight Son, I wash thihkin' maybe yer Mom got dah idea to tackle yew from watchin' dat big game lasht Sunday where all dose mens in funny lookin' padded outfits runs around trying to get hold of that weird lookin' ball?! Yew needs to block dah screen of day new moving pickture thing yer pawents gots on dah wall during those games so she doesn't get any more ideas like dat. How rood of her to tackle yew, but dah good thing ish - yew gots a fresh blankie! Fresh blankies ish thee bestest!!

    ReplyDelete